Presented in a high-definition, anamorphic widescreen transfer with both Italian and English-language soundtracks, the movie will be supplemented by:
• Never-before-seen interviews with Fulci and co-star Brett Halsey
• Footage from Fulci’s appearance at 1996’s FANGORIA Weekend of Horrors convention
• Extensive still and international poster art gallery
• Liner notes by Fulci’s daughter Antonella, genre author David J. Schow and filmmaker Eli Roth
• Original theatrical trailer
And more; the first 2,500 units will sport a lenticular 3-D version of the cover. Retail price is $24.95.